Gambia the mesmerizing land for a holiday
Mesmerizing holidays in Benin
Mauritius the Perfect Escapade
Top 5 Things to do in Minsk
The capital city of the Republic of Belarus, Minsk is an ancient city. It is rich in history, arts and culture. The city has a lot to offer to the tourists. The greater news is that the city is incredibly inexpensive.
With ballets, opera, theatre, circus, museums, churches and parks, the city never fails to charm its visitors. Here’s a list of top 5 things to do in Minsk. Have a look!
Walk around the city
As mentioned earlier, the ancient and traditional city is rich in history and culture. You can have the best experience of this fabulous place by exploring the streets on foot.
Take a walk around the Palace of the Republic at night. Behind the Palace, visit the Town Hall and Virgin Mary Roman Catholic Church. Moving ahead, explore the Holy Spirit Cathedral going further to Trotsky Suburb.
The magnificent buildings will leave you awestruck.
Go to a Circus Performance
The Belarusian National State Circus will give you an experience you never had before. The circus goes on throughout the year.
You will get to witness all the circus genres in this circus that is located in the centre of the capital city.
The circus at Minsk is recognised globally and has won a number of awards. You should certainly grab your ticket and attend a circus performance.
Visit the Opera or Ballet Theatre
Located in the park of Trinity Banlieue, the Opera and Ballet Theatre in Minsk is one of the best theatres in the world. The spectacular performances can make anyone fall in love with this theatre.
Visit the Musical Theatre
If you are a music lover and you are in Minsk, you should definitely not miss it. The music, the place, the people, everything is spectacular.
The theatre has made brilliant productions that have been acclaimed by renowned critics.
The Belarusian State Music Theatre was established in 1970 and since then it has never failed to amuse the audiences.
Check Out Central Minsk Restaurants
Though you won’t hear about Minsk being a fine dining location but the restaurants in the central Minsk are worth your time.
A few options in Minsk include:
- Maxi Bis: If you want to have a quality bite within your budget, you can never have an option better than Maxi Bis. Also, the foreigners are at an advantage for dining here since they serve the food as a buffet. So point out what you need and enjoy a delicious meal for as low as $5.
- Akropl (Acropolis): Across Maxi Bis, you can find Akropl. The place serves the most delicious food in the town. The environment is soothing with live music in the evenings.
- Il Patio: Are you looking for some great pizza in Minsk? Patio pizza is the best pizza in the city. The place is usually filled at weekends. You might have to wait to secure a place to dine in.
- Beze: You can serve your sweet tooth here at Minsk with some awesome cakes and coffee. While the coffee might be sweet, the waitresses might show an attitude.
Beware! Minsk will never fail to amaze you with every nook and corner depicting some important part of the history and culture.
- City Guide for Panama City
Be it the famous canal or the historical culture of the city, Panama City is an ideal place to visit
- Things To Do In Sydney
Sydney is Australia’s stunning capital city, an excellent destination for your Australian holidays,
- Top Three Places to Visit in Australia
Best known as the land of Kangaroos, Australia is a country filled with so much wonders and is one o
- San Francisco California USA Vacation Rentals
From the memorial, widely photographed Golden Gate Bridge to the looming foreboding of Alcatraz, the
- Visit Moldova
Moldova is a landlocked European nation with beautiful vineyards, rich soil and fascinating history.