Millions of Brits will be heading off on their holidays as soon as the schools close in the summer, and it is surprising that even the basics people can forget. In this post I want to provide you with tips on how to ruin your summer holiday. In other words do the complete opposite!
Ten easy tips on how to ruin your summer holiday
Here are my ten tips on how to ruin your summer holiday.
Before you go on holiday
– Let your passport expire and then alter the expiry date with a felt tip pen.
– Pack your favourite illegal drugs in your socks, no one will find them.
– Pack fireworks for your 10th wedding anniversary party on the beach.
– Write down your pin number on a sticky note and stick it to your credit card.
– Leave your door open with a sign informing people that you are on holiday.
While you are on holiday
– Don’t protect your skin from the sunshine and spend your holiday in bed with sunstroke.
– Flash your gadgets and wallet full of Euros at holidaymakers sat around the pool.
– Drink 15 pints of beer and dance naked on the roof of a police car.
– Go bungee jumping without travel insurance and break both legs and arms.
– Let the kids attempt to swim the Atlantic Ocean unattended.
Obviously, I am not suggesting people should dance naked on a police car, the point I am making is that holidaymakers should use common sense and not leave their brain at home. So, what other tips would you add to my list? Feel free to add them in the comments.