United States visa Everything You Need To Know
Why is it so difficult getting the United States visa? This is one question most people ask when they apply for a visa in the United States. However, the answer is obvious. A world super power, economically stable, huge returns and job offers, are the major factors that lure people to this beautiful country called United States. But, if you are applying for a visa, you need to thoroughly understand even the smallest factors related to it so that you successfully get your visa to the Golden country, United States.
Non-immigrant visas include the Visitor visa, tourist visa, student visa, temporary worker visa or the U.S. Exchange visa. People from other countries often apply for this visa to either visit the country for business or for touring its major attractions. Students apply for the student visa with the aim of studying in the best universities of the country. However, the decision about which applicant gets the visa or who gets denied is mandated and depends entirely on your documents, the United States Immigration laws and the immigration officer working in the U.S. Consulate who issues your visa.
With more people applying for the non-immigrant visas, it is getting more and more difficult every single day to acquire a United States visa. However, if you are applying for a visa, make sure your required documents are in proper order.
What documents you will need for a non-immigrant visa?
- An appointment letter received from NVC.
- Passport valid for a minimum of 6 months or beyond
- Birth certificate
- Police verification certificate
- Marriage certificate (if applicable)
- Court and prison records
- Color photographs
- Military records (if applicable)
- Evidence of financial support (notarized employment offer or evidence of available assets)
- Employment letter or letter from university (for students)
Also known as Green Card visas, immigrant visa is provided to people who wish to live and work in the United States. The process of acquiring an immigration visa to the USA is extremely difficult and complicated. Moreover, it is also time-consuming and expensive. But, what makes it extremely difficult is the bureaucratic decision of the clerks that causes most of the cases being rejected or simply returned due to errors in the application. These complexities lead most applicants to fetching the help of lawyers for an assured immigration. However, if you wish to get your immigration visa approved easily, you need to follow the process carefully yourself and also ensure that your attorney doesn’t leave any loopholes for a rejection.
The immigration United States visa is categorized into 3 basic types:
- Immediate Relative or a Family sponsored visa (includes: Family immigration; Marriage to a foreign national; adopting a child)
- Employment based immigration visa
- Special immigrant visas for religious workers, Afghans and Iraqis (for or on behalf of the U.S. Government)
Thus, if you are interested in applying for United States visa, make sure you apply your documents only after thorough verification.